Welcome to our news page where we will be posting articles and important notices which we hope you find interesting and useful. Click on the 'read more' to see the full article.
Please ‘Like’ and ‘Share’ these with your friends!
Client update May 17th 2021
In line with Government guidelines, our practice is open and here to offer a full range of services for our patients whilst adhering to current Covid-19 safety guidelines.
We are working to reduce the spread of COVID-19, and therefore lead times for appointments may be a little longer than usual. Please bear with us at this time – we will do our best to make your appointment as smooth as possible.
As always, the health and wellbeing of our patients, clients, and staff is our number one priority.
Guidance for attending your appointment:
To keep everyone safe, please help us by:
· Maintaining social distancing.
· Wearing a face covering where possible. If this is not possible, please contact us before your appointment so that we can discuss how best to support you and your pet.
· Sanitising your hands before and after your pet’s appointment
· Using contactless payment methods wherever possible
· On arrival, please report to reception where you will be informed of how best to access our services.
· Be aware that our teams will always be in appropriate PPE.
Thank you for your understanding. We remain committed to delivering the best care for your pet, and if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch.